Sign-up to Annabel Karmel’s Digital Weaning Course this February and you’ll receive a FREE doddl baby cutlery set and travel case (RRP £11.95)
doddl baby cutlery is expertly designed to help your baby get to grips with cutlery – at the start of their weaning journey! Certified safe, doddl's baby spoon and fork set builds familiarity with cutlery, and will help your baby develop skills and coordination with both hands.
Key features of doddl's award-winning baby cutlery set
- Perfect first cutlery set to accompany your weaning journey from 6+ months
- Encourages self-feeding and exploration of foods, textures and tastes
- Smooth ends feel comfortable in your baby’s mouth - building positive associations with both cutlery and mealtimes
- Short, ergonomic handles allow the use of a basic palmer grip, with soft touch areas to help develop a more advanced pincer grip
- Complements baby-led weaning and encourages self-feeding
- When your baby is eating more substantial meals, they can make an easy transition to doddl children’s cutlery, suitable for 1-5+ years.
Prize draw terms & conditions
Get your FREE weaning chart
Subscribe to our newsletter and access this super helpful Puree Flavour Wheel chart from the Digital Weaning Course