TUTORIAL 1: APPROACHES TO FEEDING AND SIGNS BABY IS READY
- Spoon-led, baby-led or a combination of both?
- When is baby ready to start weaning?
TUTORIAL 2: NUTRITION EXPLAINED BEFORE STARTING SOLIDS
- Nutritional requirements
- Foods to avoid before 12 months
TUTORIAL 3: GET. SET. WEAN. STARTING OUT
- How to start weaning
- Milk routines and weaning
- Weaning equipment
TUTORIAL 4: PROGRESSING THROUGH WEANING AFTER FIRST TASTES
- Progression through weaning
- Drinks and snacks
TUTORIAL 5: ALLERGIES AND FEEDING DIFFICULTIES
- Addressing allergies, feeding difficulties, gagging and choking
- Your baby's digestive health
- Allergy concerns
TUTORIAL 6: VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN NUTRITION
- Complemetary feeding for vegans and vegetarians
For you to download or print
EASY REFERENCE LISTS, GUIDES AND KEY INFORMATION FOR YOUR FRIDGE DOOR
Examples: nutrient dense foods, size guide to finger foods, combining milk feeds with solids, pairing first foods, pairing snacks, spotting allergy symptoms diary.
Examples: early stage weekly meal planners, template planner.
Practical guides with Annabel Karmel & leading experts
Examples: Importance of iron and essential fatty acids, first taste foods, adding texture, food allergy Q&A with Professor Adam Fox, food allergy substitutes.
- First foods - vegetables
- First foods - fruits
- Making your own simple stock
- After first tastes
- Introducing more texture
- Critical nutrients essential fatty acids
- Critical nutrients - iron
- Finger foods
- Allergy focus - egg free / egg substitutes
- Allergy focus - dairy free
- Allergy focus - gluten / wheat free
- Introducing nuts